At the core is a standards database that houses medical, medication and behavioral guidelines, protocols and requirements.
- Policy and Regulatory Drivers that mandate compliance, reimbursement and cost management requirements including medical loss quality outlier exceptions
- Standards Library consisting of national and international quality standards, processes, workflows and measures by which hospitals, physicians, ACOs, payers and other health care stakeholders are benchmarked and paid
- Core Data Sets containing aggregate and unique patient encounter information for mining revenue and cost containment opportunities
- Unique Protocols and Guidelines which provide the data set specificity to determine acuity, quality performance and shared risk
All system content is mapped to International and U.S. National quality standards and protocols and translated into plain language for patients and medical lexicon for health professionals. System content algorithms enable providers to identify compliance issues and resolve them before patient’s health condition deteriorates. Additional standards-based content is continuously added to keep pace with changing worldwide health care standards and requirements.
- Contains compliance content for NQF, ACO, Meaningful Use, PCMH, PQR, Star Program, CAHPS, UDS, ACGME, NCQA, JC, URAC, FEHB, HEDIS measures, Medical Loss Ratio Quality Improvement, Transitional Care and Chronic Care Management
- Contains Practice Guidelines and Protocols ordained by College of Medicine and Institute of Medicine
- Contains data measures mapped to National Quality Strategy domains and Federal HIT roadmap
- Contains clinical and non-clinical setting specific assessments
- Contains centrally managed content for ease of updating
- Contains plan language assessments at the 6th grade level (U.S.) or below
- Contains medical lexicon translation to quality assessments
- Contains multi-lingual content
- Content tailored for different points of care setting (e.g. OutPatient, Inpatient, Home)